Advanced CNC 3-axis Programming - Level 3
The Program of "Advanced Programming of CNC Machining Center 3 Axis - Level 3" develops high -level skills and abilities to the level of use of guiding programs CAM, creating integrated CNC professionals who are ready to take up leadership positions in the top of the organization chart of a modern and extrovert business treating materials with CNC machining technologies.
The Training Program "Advanced Programming of CNC Machining Center 3 Axis - Level 3" is aimed at those who desire:
- To gain expertise in programming with CAM CNC machining centers and three or more axles and
- to work as planners of programming in modern CNC machines or corresponding sections of large industrial companies.
- Successful completion of the "CNC Turning Milling Level 2", or
- proven previous experience and ability to handle and programming CNC machines to perform complex treatments, creating machining strategies and training routings.
In addition to the benefits that arising from the Programs Level 1 & 2, with the successful completion of the program "Advanced Programming of CNC Machining Center 3 Axis - Level 3", students will:
- have the ability to plan CNC 3-axis machining centers to construct complex objects - jigs and exploit the full potential of each machine,
- have the ability to optimize their treatment times and production efficiency through alternative approached treatments,
- have the ability to plan the upcoming constructions supply on time CNC machines with similar programs, ensuring production schedules,
- be able to work as planners CNC machines having overall responsibility for selecting the best treatment strategies, materials and production methodology.
The ultimate goal of the "Advanced Programming of CNC Machining Center 3 Axis - Level 3" is the creation of specialized developers using CAM, who will be able to work as planners on CNC machines three or more axles in modern machining or relevant sections of large industrial companies in Greece or abroad, making the most out of each machine and optimizing their treatment times and production efficiency.
Introducing the concept of Computer Aid Manufacturing. Acquaintance with the software. Explanation methodology 2D machining using CAM - selection phase - tools - clamping. Construction fixture composite profile. Cutting accessory 2D geometry.
Explanation methodology other 2D machining cycles (holes, threads, face milling, contour, pocket) using CAM - selection phase - cutters - methods of clamping. Construction of 2D composite component with holes, threads, pocket etc.
Explanation methodology 3D machining cycles using CAM - selection phase - tools - clamp - use idiosykefon. Construction Component 3D.
Explanation of methodology - advanced complex 3D machining cycles using CAM - selection phase - Tools - Clamping - use idiosykefon. Manufacture of composite - component complex 3D.
Summary. Programming various parts of complex geometry. Check collision avoidance. Improving production time. Check and modify machine code with special editing software. Completed routings and list required tools, appliances etc. and provide guidance to operators for the proper execution of the programs. Tour planning section. Compiling library tools with cutting conditions. Backup files, send files to machines using DNC software. Networking Engine. Send code and cutting the machine using DNC software.
Free construction project participants complex part or assembly. Achieving manufacturing tolerances. Measurement CMM.